How It Works
Enter your city and state in the search bar above, or click on ?Find a Therapist.? Select your preferences in the filters. Reach out & ask for a consultation to make an appointment. See our FAQ page for more information on what to consider when looking for a therapist. Note that each therapist has permission to see clients in the state that they are licensed in. Each therapist is independently verified to make sure they have a valid license to practice.
- Finding a TherapistSearch your state for a culturally-oriented Latinx therapist who speaks your preferred language.
Find a Therapist
- For ProfessionalsAre you looking for a community of Latinx mental health professionals and a place to list your private practice? Join our membership directory to gain a new family and enjoy member benefits that aim to improve your practice.
- ResourcesFind links to bilingual, mental health non-profit organizations, podcasts, YouTube channels, apps, recommended books and more!
For Undocumented Folks Looking for COVID-19 Resources:
- – Informed Immigrant: Resources & Fund List
- – COVID-19 Guide for Undocumented Californians (from the state)
- – Legal Aid at Work – Resource List
- – Immigrants Rising – Various Resource Support
- – Recursos en ingles y español por estado
- The Wellness Society: Libro de Ejercicios para la Ansiedad por Coronavirus (Eng/Spa)
LATINX THERAPISTS in Private Practice- Sign up for our directory & network here.
To enroll in one of the following group consultations, click here.
> Private Practice Marketing (for therapists)- no membership required.
> Trauma-Focused (for therapists)
> Peer Clinical Consultation (for therapists)
To find non-profit organizations that may accept insurance or provide services at low-cost, please click here and filter by “mental health” & your state.
I really appreciated the ease of finding a Latinx therapist and services for not just myself, but also for my son. I reached out to Latinx Therapy and found that they had many members from all over in their network, so I was able to choose from different therapists and make the best decision for my family. Latinx Therapy's questions were also truly helpful, as I did not know what I should have been asking.
I?m a 26-year-old queer woman of color. It has been some time that I have spent doing research for a therapist in hopes of finding one that fits my wants and needs. I lost my mother a little over a year ago, my life has changed drastically, I?m constantly needing to readjust and I know that I would benefit from therapy. I found my therapist through Latinx Therapy. It?s difficult in our communities to find these Latinx women professionals and it has been refreshing to see someone put in the work to provide our community with this resource.
I contacted Adriana [from Latinx Therapy] a few months back when my family and I were going through a very difficult transition. I didn?t know where to begin this journey- for one, I needed someone who not only understood my families background but also spoke Spanish. I believe it is very important to our community to have someone in the field of psychology as a mentor and a leader who genuinely cares for our community. Thank you, Adriana!